FLUORO-SORB adsorbent is a proprietary, NSF-certified adsorption media that is proven to effectively treat multiple variants of PFAS. Unlike other sorbent products that are selective and unpredictable in adsorbing PFAS, FLUORO-SORB adsorbent binds the entire spectrum of PFAS and in a wide variety of removal and remediation processes. With a specially modified surface, FLUORO-SORB adsorbent resists competitive adsorption from other water and sediment contaminants making it a more effective and efficient choice.
FLUORO-SORB applications are versatile, with deployment available in the following methods:
• Flow-through filtration technology for drinking and/or groundwater
• Permeable Reactive Barrier (PRB) for passive groundwater
• In-situ stabilization for source zone treatment
• Within a CETCO REACTIVE CORE MAT® composite geotextile mat for sediment capping
• Pre- or post-treatment in connection with other treatment media
FLUORO-SORB adsorbent is commercially available in four variations, depending on the application. Specifications for FLUORO-SORB are available in the links below.
FLUORO-SORB can be deployed as a water filtration media above ground, within a PRB, contaminated soil and groundwater can be treated with FLUORO-SORB via solidification/stabilization, and contaminated sediments can be lined with FLUORO-SORB REACTIVE CORE MAT® composite geotextile mat for sediment capping.